Thursday, December 30, 2010

Baby Toys

A friend just had a baby so i figured an infant would need fuzzy toys more than anything for Christmas. I made her a cat and a dog. The dog was much more successful than the cat, I think based on the pattern instructions I used.

Here are the cat instructions and the dog instructions.

The cat pattern traced onto fleece. (Note: I traced the pattern with a sharpie which showed up well on the fabric as you can see but also ended up all over my hands when I was cutting it out.)

all four layers of the body
inside look at the body layers
the cat sewn together but not turned right-side out.
completed kitty... works better as a baby pillow but still cute.
The Scottie dog all cut out
sewn together
turned inside out with initials sewn into the side. (Almost reminds me of pound puppies)
Completing the dog surgery.
The finished dog.

No comments: